June 12, 2016

A new chapter but not a new book

It happened a few weeks ago, but I'm thrilled to share that I've joined knack (lower case k - it's not a typo, grammar police) covering part of southern Virginia.

I'm still your guy for many of the lines I've worked with for years, so it isn't a radical change.  Check out the sidebar at the upper right for my full line portfolio.

Now I have even more reasons to work with some of my favorite accounts - and the chance to build relationships with new accounts.  With the addition of knack's package, I bet I have at least one product line that will make you money.  Heck, Compendium even guarantees it!

Life - including professional life - goes in cycles.  Sometimes you're riding high and enjoying success and sometimes you're...well...not.  I don't want to use the f-word, but I think you know what I mean.

My business was hovering somewhere in between the two last month when a serendipitous chat during the Stationery Show led me to reconnect with a rep I worked with 10 years ago who now co-owns the sales group!  The timing was right-on as I had recently declined a few opportunities and was second-guessing those decisions.

So now I begin a new, exciting chapter with an even more lucrative mix of product lines that work together seamlessly and that I love selling!  I'm so looking forward to the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment