January 3, 2017

Preview 2017 - Red Oak Press


Red Oak Press may look familiar if you have worked with me for many years.  I represented the line several years ago until my business moved away from paper and the rest of my line package just didn't support it.

In case you hadn't noticed, my portfolio grew heavy on paper goods in 2016, and I'm thrilled to partner once again with Rick at Red Oak Press.  It's a fun instance of how our business runs in cycles and sometimes reunites us with former colleagues.

What distinguishes Red Oak Press from my other card lines?  These are the only letterpress cards in my portfolio, with multi-color designs that are charming, witty and beautiful on high-quality card stock.

You can retail each card for $5.00 (a great price for the quality) and choose from many occasions and sentiments.  Let me bring you my sample deck so you can see for yourself and choose the ones that will sell best in your shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment