June 15, 2015

I'm your new sales guy for San Diego Hat Co.

Today is the day I get to announce that I'm your new sales guy for San Diego Hat in central & southern Virginia, and I couldn't be more thrilled about it.


Even though the Fall/Winter book is out, you can still order from the Spring/Summer book.  I get weekly updates on availability so we're sure you're ordering merchandise that can ship right away.  You can introduce the line this summer - it's not too late - and transition seamlessly into fall with an opening order of only 12 pieces!

Not familiar with San Diego Hat?  Allow me to introduce you.

You will find a broad selection of on-trend, well-priced hats and accessories for women, of course, but also for men & kids.  Even the headgear that is designed for function still has plenty of style.  You'll find fedoras, caps, beanies and more.


Bay Sky is the women's accessories collection, always showcasing the latest trends in luxurious fabrics & styles.  Here you'll find scarves, infinity scarves, bags and knit gloves.

Four Buttons is a collection created for your more price-conscious customers.  These items maintain all the quality of the regular line without the bells & whistles that enhance it. 

Oh, and the kids collection?  You're going to love it!

That's the Reader's Digest version of the line, but there is so much more than I can tell you about here.  While you may not be excited when you hear "hats," I believe you will change your mind and embrace the category as a profit-center for your shop once you really take a look at it.

Are you planning to be at the Atlanta gift show next month?  San Diego Hat has a showroom in building 3, and if you know when you'll be in that vicinity I'm eager to meet you there and introduce you to this exciting addition to my line package!

No comments:

Post a Comment